Makes 4 servings
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 °F.
- In a medium saucepan, heat one tablespoon of olive oil and add in the onions. Cook for 3 minutes and add the minced garlic-stir and cook under medium heat for 1 more minute.
- Add in the beans and their liquid, stock and kale and cook until the saucepan begin to soften, about 10 minutes. Stir in the chopped tomatoes.
- Meanwhile, drizzle the shrimp with the remaining one tbsp. olive oil. Add the 2 tbsp Healthy On You® Let the Good Thymes Roll spice blend and combine and coat the shrimp.
- Add salt and fresh pepper place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 8 minutes then turn the broiler on and broil for 3 another minutes.
- Note that grilling the shrimp is also a good option. Simply slide the shrimp on skewers, so they don't fall between the grates. Then grill over medium heat for 5 minutes per side.
When the shrimp is cooked (opaque in color ) spoon the bean mixture in a shallow bowl with the juices and top with shrimp and garnish with chopped sage. Yum!