Makes 4 servings
- Wash the Swiss chard then separate the stems from the green leaves. Dice the stems and set aside then chop the green leaves.
- Heat the olive oil in a large cast iron skillet. Add the stems from the chard and cook until soft, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add the anchovy paste and stir until it is combined and assimilated with the Chard stems.
Add the garlic, pine nuts, cranberries and the Let the Good Thymes Roll spice blend to the mix and continue to stir until the pine nut start to get toasted and the garlic and seasoning are fragrant 2-5 minutes.
- Add the fresh greens and toss with all the ingredients in the pan. Cook until the chard begins to reduce and get darker in color.
- Season with sea salt and pepper and serve immediately.